
My dad came to Arizona for the funeral of a family friend. We'll take what we can get because we don't get to see him that often, or anyone else from back home for that matter. I made sure everyone was ready for church a bit early so I could get some pictures. It is a known fact in my family that for some reason, my dad's eyes are always closed in pictures. I guess it still holds true! We had a great visit. The kids love their grandpa. Come back soon!
3 comments:
Those are really cute family pictures. I love your M that you have on your table where did you find it it is so cute.
Cute pictures, glad you had fun with your dad :)
Your boys look like studs! Van is especially looking all grown up. So I hear you guys want to do a cruise in May......?
Post a Comment