We still just have 1 TV, so it's not an option. We haven't hit the big leagues yet to have multiple TVs - haha! I can't believe Bentley is 11 - wow! It seems like just yesterday he was starting kindergarten in Denver. Crazy!!!
We began our lives together on June 17, 2023. With our 6 kids and 6 (and counting) grandkids, we are looking forward to the many new adventures that await.
5 comments:
Nope it's not just yours...ours do the same thing :)
Hi, Could I get your email address? I am going to go private (probably this weekend) & would like to invite you. Lindsey
We still just have 1 TV, so it's not an option. We haven't hit the big leagues yet to have multiple TVs - haha! I can't believe Bentley is 11 - wow! It seems like just yesterday he was starting kindergarten in Denver. Crazy!!!
It's not just your kids. Unfortunately.
Post a Comment