Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!

Well, baseball season is officially here! Bentley is in the majors on the Rockies and Van is playing T-ball on the Tigers. They are both having a blast, but with two boys playing at the same time, and a daughter doing gymnastics and volleyball, I have been spread pretty thin these last few weeks. They are both doing great. It always amazes me, though, how serious some of these parents are. I mean, come on, they're kids!!! It's supposed to be fun! Luckily, my boys both have coaches who don't put a lot of pressure on them. Only a month left!(not that I'm counting)

On opening day, all the teams in the league got to introduce themselves.














In T-ball, every kid get's a chance to bat in each inning and since Van is number 11, he is last to bat and so he gets to run all the bases after he hits the ball. He thinks he gets a homerun everytime!!!






1 comment:

Lawrence Clan said...

You guys are very busy! I have thought about putting Gharrett in T-ball this summer, I think he would like it.