Is it even possible that I have a 12 year old? Wow! Instead of being sad, I have decided to focus on a couple of the positives:
-I now have 2 priesthood holders in my home
-No more paying babysitters
Bentley is growing into such a great young man. He is such a help to me at home. He does most things without needing to be asked. He loves the gospel and is very diligent in his scouting. He is developing his music talents daily. I love listening to him play his music and sing. He is excelling in school. But most of all, he is such a kind-hearted, generous, loving and affectionate person. He still likes to be tucked in at night and loves his mommy!
-I now have 2 priesthood holders in my home
-No more paying babysitters
Bentley is growing into such a great young man. He is such a help to me at home. He does most things without needing to be asked. He loves the gospel and is very diligent in his scouting. He is developing his music talents daily. I love listening to him play his music and sing. He is excelling in school. But most of all, he is such a kind-hearted, generous, loving and affectionate person. He still likes to be tucked in at night and loves his mommy!





3 comments:
I can't believe he is 12! It has been so long since we have seen you. We are hoping to go to Vegas in May. I hear you might be there around the same time. We should get together.
Happy Birthday Bentley! I can't believe he is 12 either.. I remember when we first met you guys in school and he was so little. Crazy & sad how fast they grow up.. sounds like he had a great day :)
It was so fun to see you guys the other night! We really need to do that more often. My kids keep asking when your kids are coming back. Have fun in Texas!
Post a Comment